INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the "Law of Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before he navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
Types of cookies
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Web sites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce Improvements based on the analysis of the use data that the service users make.
- Advertising cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: they are set by social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This can affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
EVA MARTIN BECERRA is responsible for the processing of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), so you are provided with the following treatment information:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section of cookies that are used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
EVA MARTIN BECERRA. c/ Montes Azules, 5 – 28909 Getafe (Madrid). E-mail: email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE
|_ GA||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and to track site usage for the site analytics report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_ga_LWNW1RFY5Q||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and to track site usage for the site analytics report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user's consent for cookies in the "Analytics" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent to record the user's consent for cookies in the "Functional" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Cookies are used to store the user's consent for cookies in the "Necessary" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user's consent for cookies in the "Other" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user's consent for cookies in the "Performance" category.|
|PHPSESSID||Session||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a unique session ID of users in order to manage the user's session on the website. The cookie is a session cookie and is deleted when all browser windows are closed.|
|Pll_language||11 months||Cookie used to control the language of the web site.|
For more information to disable Google Analytics cookies:
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
- Delete cookies from your device: Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all websites visited. However, some of the saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
- Manage site-specific cookies: To have more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.
- Block cookies: Although most modern browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require the manual setting of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Additionally, some services and features may not work correctly (for example, profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS